Lynette: I successfully posted another week of happy moments. I’m beginning to notice a trend. Many of my happy moments involve being in the garden or being with my family. And there’s nothing wrong with that. I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.
1. Finding this in my son’s room a day after he left
2. I’ll cya later Miles!
3. Satisfying my sweet tooth
4. She picked them yesterday and eating them this morning
5. My first tomato
6. My garden buddy
7. Taking basil from the garden and adding it to my omelet
Unless I have some knitting to report, I’ll see you next week! 😀
Lynette: Thanks Monica for letting Dee and I know about the #100happydays project. It hasn’t been difficult to find a moment in a day to select for moments of happiness. Actually, I started taking more pictures thinking each one would be my ‘happy moment’, but something happened each day last week that revealed that moment. Below is a collage of my happy moments. I’m posting my pics on Instagram via @loneal19 if you want to see them daily.
1. Morning obligatory pic. I think he’s warming up to our “photo shoots”. Lol!
2. New planters for my garden
3. Congratulations Janiyah!
4. Having my daughter make breakfast for me
5. The first of many summer bulbs has surfaced
6. Being presented with a blanket for mom knit by my friends
7. This moment…having dinner with my mom and family
I look forward to sharing next week’s happy moments.
Monica: I signed up for 100 Happy Days last week. The goal is to take a picture of something that made you happy for 100 days. Like everyone else I suffer from a lot stress and I tend to get bogged down by that. My goal with this challenge is to find moments throughout the day where I feel happy and document that by posting a picture on instagram. I thought it would be a fun blog activity for the 3 of us to do this month. So here’s the start of my 100 Happy Days.
It’s always a happy sight to have Buddy greeting me when I come home.
I was lucky enough to have a friend share her mom’s pool with me.
We have an apricot tree in our back yard and it has the sweetest fruit. We have to fight with the birds for the ripe ones but there’s usually enough to share.
I was on vacation when it started so I had many happy moments. Now that I’m back to work it will be challenging to find some but I’m sure I can. Especially when doughnuts and knitting are involved.